What makes soft-wash exterior cleaning superior?
When it comes time to clean the dirt and grime off the exterior of your Langley home, you may think pressure washing will do the trick. But pressure washing is far too harsh for many surfaces and may do a lot of damage, especially if the underlying surface is not in perfect shape.
Fortunately, there’s a Soft-Wash method of cleaning which combines a low-pressure spray with a customizable detergent solution. This combination provides a more effective and longer lasting cleaning for all residential exterior surfaces.
The benefits of Soft-Wash exterior cleaning include:
- The cleaning solution does the work, not water pressure.
- Detergent gets into the nooks and crannies of a surface and kills all the spores.
- Soft-Wash cleaning lasts six times longer than pressure washing.
- The detergent is environmentally friendly, biodegradable and safe for pets and plants. It’s also customizable so it’s always right for the job.
- Longer-lasting protection means fewer visits. Soft-washing is an affordable option.
We’d be happy to answer any questions you have about the Soft-Wash method for cleaning residential exteriors. Give us a call at 604-475-6610.